PAPP Plastics’ services include injection molding, compression molding, multi-material molding, and more.
Our History in the Industry
PAPP Plastics was first established in 1991 with just three employees, six vintage presses, and 10,000 sq ft of space. Due to our ability to adapt to evolving industry and customer demands, we grew quickly and now span three locations in Windsor, with a total of 100,000 sq ft of manufacturing, assembly, and warehousing space. At the request of General Motors, PAPP expanded to Colombia in 2009 with a high tonnage molding plant to mold automotive fascia. PAPP Plastics was a pioneer in that market, being the first to offer high-tonnage fascia molding to the Andean Region of South America. PAPP expanded to Mexico in 2015 by locating a 90,000 sq foot plant in Queretaro Mexico. In 2021, Papp Plastics added medical molding to its capabilities with the installation of a clean room. We offer insert molding, 2K & 3K molding up to 1,650 Tons, and 300-4,000 ton injection. PAPP also offers Chrome on plastic and Class A painting.
Our abilities include:
- Injection & blow molding, thermoforming, SMC composites, and metallic sub-components.
- Supplying OEM car plants directly or automotive service parts and accessories (Ford, Toyota, GM, Chrysler) We are capable to ship over 6,000 dealer locations the same or the next day.
- Developing and manufacturing products that serve the Canadian Department of National Defense and U.S. Military and other government agencies.
- Utilizing our engineering team and local supply chain to win a government contract to engineer and manufacture a Canadian solution for Altair (Altitude-conjugated Adaptive optics for Infra Red), an optical bench utilized to mount GEMINI 25’ telescope in Hawaii.
- Distributing various new products and technologies into new accounts.
- Exporting into the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Europe, and the Middle East.
- Serving diversified markets in Automotive, Heavy Truck, Industrial Products, Military, Construction, and Medical Clean Room Molding and Assembly.
Press tonnage ranges from 300 to 4,000 tons for injection.
Press tonnage to 4,000 tons for compression molding. Here is an example of a complete door assembly.
Multi-material 2-shot molding capabilities up to 1,500 tons.