PAPP Plastics customers benefit from our ability to leverage our high performance technology and the capabilities of service partners in Windsor and the surrounding industrial region.
- Injection, compression / blow molding.
- 300 – 4,000 ton Injection molding capability.
- Large part compression molding, bonding and assembly.
- Blow molding up to 24 lbs.
- 2K molding, rotary 2 shot molding, 3 shot molding, pick and place over molding and retractable blade two shot molding.
- Molds and fixtures – injection, compression and blow molds.
- Chrome plating.
- Pad printing.
- Laser etching.
- Assembly services.
- Sonic welding.
- Heat staking.
- Hydra-graphics and decorative parts/emblems.
- PAPP Plastics has been managing molded/painted parts for over 18 years.
- Class A parts managed with strategic paint partners depending on the size and type of part.
- PAPP Plastics has 5 stage power wash capability, can paint low volume service/accessory volume or high volume production in the 100’s of thousands of painted parts.
- In Colombia, PAPP Plastics manages painted fascias.
- In Canada, PAPP Plastics manages low volume painted fascias to small parts like door handles.
- PAPP Plastics painting capabilities can cover large and small parts.